Journey through nature-filled Costa Rica on a breathtaking trip designed just for you
From jungle waterfalls and incredible wildlife to white sand beaches and coffee plantations, Costa Rica is a Central American destination that really packs a punch.
In this compact country, there is so much to see and do.
- Get up close to monkeys, toucans and other wildlife in the Osa Peninsula.
- Marvel at the magnificent volcano, take a dip in the hot springs and take to the canopy walkways in Arenal.
- On the Pacific coast, relax on white sand beaches and explore wildlife reserves.
- Head to the Caribbean side where you can soak up the laid-back life of unspoilt beaches in Puerto Viejo.
- Discover the nature reserve of Tortuguero.
We’ll create a tailor-made trip just for you, helping you choose from excellent accommodation, arranging private tours with expert guides and making sure your trip is perfect for you.
Browse through some of our most popular example trips below, or call one of our expert Costa Rica Travel Designers to start planning the journey of a lifetime.
You hear a rustling in the canopy and look up to spot a slow creeping sloth. Howler monkeys roar in the night and you wake up to taste the best fresh fruit and coffee imaginable. Costa Rica is my favourite place to get lost outdoors and feel wild!
Our Top Costa Rica Trip Suggestions
Where to go
Need to Know
is the local time
Costa Rican Colon is the local currency
San Jose is the capital city
Gallo Pinto is Costa Rica's national dish
When to go
The dry season runs from mid November to April, and most areas are dry, warm and sunny. Occasional blustery winds blow during January and February bringing the temperature down. During the wet season, from May to mid November, expect afternoon rains and sunny mornings.