See, sail and explore Indonesia in style and luxury with Jacada Travel. With such varied terrain, there’s no shortage of things to do in Indonesia:
- Discover the smouldering mountains and ancient temples of Java.
- Explore the crystal waters of the Gili Islands.
- Walk around the lush rice fields of Sumba.
- Spend a couple of days trekking up Mount Rinjani on Lombok.
- Take the plunge into the underwater world around Raja Ampat, one of the world’s best diving destinations.
- Seek out the largest lizards on the planet in Komodo National Park.
If you’re seeking a more relaxed trip, the beaches around Indonesia are some of Asia’s most beautiful. And when it comes to luxury accommodation, Indonesia is hard to beat.
One of the best ways to see the country is from the water, and we can organise a private chartered yacht to take you through the emerald waters surrounding Indonesia’s islands. You’ll get to see sublime scenery, explore hidden coves and dive off the deck for a swim whenever you fancy.
Get inspired by browsing through our most example trips, then let our Travel Designers help plan the journey of a lifetime.