The Great Migration, tribal culture and exclusive conservancies
Kenya is a very special destination for a luxury safari and our team of Africa experts will help bring this magical country to life with a private, personalised tour.
With a country as popular as Kenya, it’s very important to keep away from the crowds and mass-market tourism. That’s why, with Jacada Travel, you’ll experience a genuine and rewarding Kenya safari with visits to special, private conservation areas, owner-run camps and intimate luxury lodges. We’ve found the very best of Kenya and its hidden secrets for you to enjoy.
In this vast and varied landscape, you can witness some spectacular game.
- Experience the visceral excitement of the world famous wildebeest migration on the Maasai Mara (which we’ll help you enjoy in private conservation areas).
- Pop into Amboseli for stunning views over the snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Further east to Chyulu Hills for remarkable insight into the lives of the Maasai.
- Venture north to the romantic Laikipia region of the Great Rift Valley with expert guides who’ll help you seek out the elusive black rhino.
- Visit the Samburu National Reserve for a variety of landscape where lion, cheetah and leopard stalk their prey.
With something for everyone, this game and culture rich country can be as action packed or as relaxing as you wish, in absolute comfort and luxury.
Get inspired by browsing through some of our most popular example trips below. To find out more, call one of our expert Kenya Travel Designers to start planning your Kenya safari tour.
Our top Kenya example trips
Jacada helped plan an unbelievable honeymoon for us! Their service was excellent and they worked with us to find the best trip for our budget. The experience will stay with us forever. Thank you to Tess and all the team that made it happen. Would definitely recommend
Tess and all of the travel experts at Jacada are tremendous!! 5 STARS.
Jacada Travel organized the most wonderful vacation in Kenya and Mauritius for my family! The very professional and well organized team made all the efforts to make our adventure memorable ! I already booked my next vacation with them to Vietnam and Laos :-)
We had an amazing trip including our wedding arranged by Tess at Jacada travel. The attention to detail and thought that went into every stop along the way was incredibly done. We are frequent travelers and have used other travel companies but none can compare. We will definitely use Jacada travel again.
Tessa was amazing! Every detail was taken care of. This was my first time to use a travel agency. I will definitely use Jacada again!!
Inspiring destinations in Kenya
Need to Know
- is the local time
- Kenyan Shilling is the local currency
- Nairobi is the capital city
- Ugali is Kenya's national dish
- Mombasa is the country's largest city
When to go
January to March is hot and humid but game will be condensed around water. July to October are the ideal months to travel, with the Great Migration in action.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.