Luxury Australasia Tours
Discover the best of Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea
Jacada Travel creates bespoke luxury trips to Australasia. Our team of Travel Designers will create the perfect itinerary for an epic trip through Australia, New Zealand, and Papua New Guinea with hand-picked accommodation, exclusive tours and expert local guides who share your interests.
- Wander across the Outback and witness Uluru, a sacred sandstone monolith.
- Paddle in the marine-rich waters of the Great Barrier Reef, a kaleidoscopic World Heritage Site.
- Encounter native wildlife on Kangaroo Island, Australia’s third-largest island and an incredible natural sanctuary.
- Visit Sydney, one of the world’s greatest coastal cities to see the famed Sydney Opera House, Darling Harbour and Harbour Bridge.
- Venture around the otherworldly geothermal scenes of Rotorua and Taupo, with volcanic pools and world-class hiking trails.
- Seek out the enchanting Bay of Islands, home to 144 islands and surrounded by diverse marine life.
- Muse over the picturesque landscape of golden vineyards in Hawke’s Bay, with a glass of world-renowned wine in hand.
- Pursue epic adventures in Queenstown, the birthplace of bungy jumping and a cosmopolitan metropolis.
- Ramble around the rugged mountain peaks of Papua New Guinea’s Highlands.
- Experience the dramatic wilderness of the islands of Papua New Guinea.
- Take to the sea off Papua New Guinea’s northern coast in search of wreck dive sites.
We’ll sort out all the details so you can relax and concentrate on enjoying Australasia’s iconic landscapes, vibrant cities and welcoming culture.
Whether you’re seeking adventure in Australia’s outback or New Zealand’s epic mountains, wine tasting in celebrated vineyards and fabulous cuisine, or an immersion into the unique cultures of Papua New Guinea, at Jacada Travel we’ll create a bespoke tour just for you.
Australasia has something unique to offer every traveller that will make you want to visit time and time again. With dramatic scenery that varies from mountainous peaks, desert landscapes and underwater playgrounds, this diverse part of the world is perfect for those that revel in the outdoors. Stay in quaint villages, luxurious remote lodges or vibrant metropolitan cities; no matter your interests, you are certain to find this part of the world unforgettable.
Our Top Australasia Example Trips
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.
We have always had good service from Jacada in the many trips we have fone
It was an incredible experience. Jacada took the typical stress associated with planning such a big trip & worry about any potential glitches completely out of the picture. Everything went perfectly. From our transfers to our accommodations to our excursions... it exceeded our expectations. I will be using Jacada Travel for all of my future big adventures.
Overall they did a great job. Our only concerns were that most of the accommodations were mediocre, for our family. The accommodations may be amazing for others but for us, we wanted a little more. All the activities were amazing though.
Overall very satisfied. Only one misstep - one hotel was not quite up to par. Also, we should have upper level rooms in the various hotels, which is not always the case. All tours were wonderful and well planned. Duration of the various tours should be indicated to facilitate dinner reservations. We would recommend Jacada as a reliable partner for…
Just returned from a fantastic fast paced 17 day trip to Australia. Could not be more pleased with the effort of the Jacada staff. Great to work with in planning and extremely responsive to our request. Great recommendations. Jane and Wing certainly earned five stars. This was largely a private tour and the accommodations, food and experiences were excellent and…