Sitting at the crossroads of central and southern Europe, Croatia is a land of distinctive red-roofed houses, medieval walled towns and vibrant ports that look out onto the crystalline turquoise waters of the Adriatic. It might still be relatively undiscovered, but we think you’ll soon agree that Croatia is one of the Mediterranean’s most captivating countries.
Let us take you on a luxury tour to the Adriatic’s fascinating Eastern coast.
- Get to know the cultural hub of inland Zagreb.
- Try out coastal Zadar‘s clever and beautiful interactive city art.
- Explore seaside Split, a town built inside a Roman emperor’s monumental palace.
- People watch at the glamorous and green Hvar Island.
- Discover the Renaissance houses and ancient walls of UNESCO World Heritage Dubrovnik.
- Take a few days at the charming fishing town of Rovinj.
- Enjoy the immaculate forests of Korcula, the birthplace of Marco Polo.
- Take a day trip to the incredible Plitvice National Park with its otherworldly green and blue lakes and cascading waterfalls, and adventure to pristine, uninhabited islands and islets.
Whatever your interests, we can take you to Croatia in comfort and style.
Your luxury trip to Croatia can include as much or as little as you like. We’ll help you to explore this welcoming and varied country, assisted by our enthusiastic local guides. We can plan every step of your trip so you can enjoy the tremendous adventure of Croatia knowing that Jacada Travel is taking care of all the details.
Let Jacada Travel help you to discover this diverse region with a seamless and luxury, personalised itinerary. Browse the example plans below for ideas or take a look at our locations page for inspiration, and then speak to our Croatia Travel Designers to start planning your own tailor-made trip.
Our top Croatia example trips
With the help of Jacada we were able to experience a spectacular stress-free family vacation to Croatia. Our trip designer thoughtfully planned out our itinerary so that we had the perfect balance of adventure and site seeing. We hiked waterfalls, went white water rafting and enjoyed tours of Diocletian’s place, Dubrovnik’s fortress, and Hvar. All of the Jacada drivers and…
Jacada helped me plan and execute a fantastic trip to Croatia. Our travel experts, Melanie and Heather, were a wealth of knowledge and answered countless questions from me along the way. I've booked with Jacada several times before and I KNOW that I will book with them again. Exceptional customer service and outstanding trips every single time. I cannot recommend…
JACADA DID A GREAT JOB FOR US TOURING THROUGH CROATIA
We have used Jacata for our last three (3) trips (Africa, Peru & Croatia) and were extremely pleased with the service and professionalism.
We recently traveled to London and Croatia and used Jacada to plan our trip. We had a relatively short time period to travel and wanted to take advantage of every day. We gave Jacada our preferences and let them run with it. We could not have been happier with their recommendations. The hotels, tours and restaurants were excellent and the…
Inspiring destinations in Croatia
Need to Know
- is the local time
- Croatian Kuna is the local currency
- Zagreb is the capital city
- Zagorski Štrukli is Croatia's national dish
When to go
Croatia is beautiful year-round but is best visited either side of the hottest summer months. With such a long stretch of coastline, you'll want to take advantage of the warm weather, and visiting in early or late summer can mean fewer crowds.
Croatia travel guides
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.