Sitting at the crossroads of central and southern Europe, Croatia is a land of distinctive red-roofed houses, medieval walled towns and vibrant ports that look out onto the crystalline turquoise waters of the Adriatic. It might still be relatively undiscovered, but we think you’ll soon agree that Croatia is one of the Mediterranean’s most captivating countries.
Let us take you on a luxury tour to the Adriatic’s fascinating Eastern coast.
- Get to know the cultural hub of inland Zagreb.
- Try out coastal Zadar‘s clever and beautiful interactive city art.
- Explore seaside Split, a town built inside a Roman emperor’s monumental palace.
- People watch at the glamorous and green Hvar Island.
- Discover the Renaissance houses and ancient walls of UNESCO World Heritage Dubrovnik.
- Take a few days at the charming fishing town of Rovinj.
- Enjoy the immaculate forests of Korcula, the birthplace of Marco Polo.
- Take a day trips to the incredible Plitvice National Park with its otherworldly green and blue lakes and cascading waterfalls, and adventure to pristine, uninhabited islands and islets.
Whatever your interests, we can take you to Croatia in comfort and style.
Your luxury trip to Croatia can include as much or as little as you like. We’ll help you to explore this welcoming and varied country, assisted by our enthusiastic local guides. We can plan every step of your trip so you can enjoy the tremendous adventure of Croatia knowing that Jacada Travel is taking care of all the details.
Let Jacada Travel help you to discover this diverse region with a seamless and luxury, personalised itinerary. Browse the example plans below for ideas or take a look at our locations page for inspiration, and then speak to our Croatia Travel Designers to start planning your own tailor-made trip.