Experience epic landscapes, amazing wildlife and ancient cultures
Namibia is one of the world’s true wildernesses. One of the least densely population nations on earth, it is a land of limitless horizons, endless sand dunes, oases of fascinating wildlife and ancient culture.
- Head to Etosha National Park in the north to see the Big Five on a luxury safari.
- Marvel at the red dune of Sossusvlei and the vast and empty Namib Desert.
- Visit the remote Skeleton Coast National Park which is littered with shipwrecks.
- Go in search of the desert elephants in Damaraland.
- Meet the Himba and Herero communities in Kaokoland.
- Venture off the beaten track in the Fish River Canyon.
- Enjoy adventure sports in the coastal towns of Swakopmund and Walvis Bay.
There is an emphasis is on small, remote and environmentally sensitive lodges, so the sense of being in the wild remains alluringly intact. Given the vast distances – and spectacular landscapes best seen from above – our flying safaris and fully guided tours of Namibia will get you to the farthest flung corners. Overlanding between the main sites in a loop from the capital, Windhoek, is also an option for those that love a road trip.
Luxury safari lodges in Namibia
There are so many incredible places to stay in Namibia, with the following just some of those handpicked by our travel designers;
- The luxurious thatched suites at Sossusvlei’s Little Kulala
- The wonderfully remote Hoanib Skeleton Coast Wilderness Camp
- Damaraland Camp, offering comfort and exclusivity
- The impressive and modern Fish River Lodge
- Sossusvlei Desert Lodge’s deluxe private villas
See the best of Namibia on a private safari with Jacada Travel. Our Africa experts, with decades of first-hand experience between them, will create an incredible journey to witness some of the most incredible landscapes and wildlife spectacles on the planet.
Providing you with the best safari guides, sumptuous fine dining and some exquisite accommodation in one of the most sought after destinations in the world, Jacada can plan the perfect trip to Namibia for you. With your preferences in mind, we’ll select the best safari camps and lodges to avoid the crowds and enjoy the most captivating wildlife encounters.
Get inspired by browsing through some of our most popular example trips below, and call one of our expert Namibia Travel Designers to start planning the journey of a lifetime.
One of my favourite things about Namibia is the sheer scale of the landscapes. Seeing the iconic deserts stretch out before you on a flying safari is definitely not to be missed.
Our Top Namibia Trip Suggestions
Where to go
Need to Know
is the local time
Namibia Dollar is the local currency
Windhoek is the capital city
Süßer Hirsebrei is Namibia's national dish
When to Visit?
Namibia is a great place to visit all year round and rarely sees any rain except in the east. The best time to see wildlife in Nambia is usually between June and October.