Luxury Tanzania Safaris
From wildlife spectacles to inspiring landscapes, Tanzania has everything you could want from a safari
- Witness the annual great migration of a million wildebeest and zebra across the open plains of the Serengeti
- Look out over incredible views of the Ngorongoro Crater
- Walk beside chimpanzees in the Mahale Mountains
- Drive with an immense herd of elephants in the wild Selous Game Reserve
- Try climbing to the roof of Africa at the snowy peak of Kilimanjaro
- Simply spoil yourself with the untamed luxury of the Grumeti Game Reserve‘s lodge
Luxury safari lodges in Tanzania
There are so many incredible places to stay in Tanzania, with the following just some of those handpicked by our travel designers;
- The breathtaking Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
- The hidden gem that is the Arusha Coffee Lodge
- The aptly named Legendary Lodge in Arusha
- The picturesque Chem Chem Lodge, situated between the Lake Manyara and Tarangine National Parks
- The Singita Sasakwa, for the ultimate luxury experience in the Serengeti
See the best of Tanzania on a private safari with Jacada Travel. Our Africa experts, with decades of first-hand experience between them, will create an incredible journey to witness some of the most incredible landscapes and wildlife spectacles on the planet.
Providing you with the best safari guides, sumptuous fine dining and some exquisite accommodation in one of the most sought after safari destinations in the world, Jacada can plan the perfect trip to Tanzania for you. With your preferences in mind, we’ll select the best safari camps and lodges to avoid the crowds and enjoy the most captivating wildlife encounters. Tailored to fit your time and tastes perfectly, we’ll help you design a Tanzania safari planned down to the smallest detail for an effortless trip that allows you to simply enjoy where you are.
Get inspired by browsing through some of our most popular example trips below, and call one of our expert Tanzania Travel Designers to start planning the journey of a lifetime.
Seeing a herd of wildebeest river crossing during the migration is a once in a lifetime experience for most of us, and you want to get it right. You want to be in the right place at the right time, staying at the right camp. The Serengeti is mercifully free of most of the chaos seen at crossings in Kenya’s Masai Mara where vehicles jockey for position.
Our top Tanzania example trips
It was amazing!
Every detail was addressed by Jonny and his team. All transfers were on time, the hotels and itinerary were excellent for a first time safari. We also appreciated the slight changes that were made due to bush plane schedules.
Fantastic safari to Tanzania organized by Em from Jacada. The process was seamless, and Em made sure every detail was in place before we went. This was truly one of the most remarkable trips I have ever taken, and the memories will stay with me forever.
Jacana Travel was instrumental in creating an amazing and most enjoyable vacation/trip to Rwanda and Tanzania for my group. Bryon Thomas was the key person who created this amazing itinerary and he was incredible, knowledgeable, professional, honest, humble and most importantly a joy to work with. He was spot on with putting together everything we hoped this trip to be…
Exceeded expectations! This was the first time I used a travel agency and was leery, as I didn't know what to expect. I contacted and spoke with three other companies, but felt that Jacada was the best fit. For our African travels, Em was our Travel Designer, who took the time to listen to want we were looking for. We…
Inspiring destinations in Tanzania
Need to Know
- is the local time
- Tanzanian Shilling is the local currency
- Dodoma is the capital city
- Ugali is Tanzania's national dish
- Dar es Salaam is the country's largest city
When to go
Tanzania is an amazing destination to visit all year round, but if you're after the Great Migration, visit between June and July.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.