From wildlife spectacles to inspiring landscapes, Tanzania has everything you could want from a safari
- Witness the annual great migration of a million wildebeest and zebra across the open plains of the Serengeti
- Look out over incredible views of the Ngorongoro Crater
- Walk beside chimpanzees in the Mahale Mountains
- Drive with an immense herd of elephants in the wild Selous Game Reserve
- Try climbing to the roof of Africa at the snowy peak of Kilimanjaro
- Simply spoil yourself with the untamed luxury of the Grumeti Game Reserve‘s lodge
Luxury safari lodges in Tanzania
There are so many incredible places to stay in Tanzania, with the following just some of those handpicked by our travel designers;
- The breathtaking Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
- The hidden gem that is the Arusha Coffee Lodge
- The aptly named Legendary Lodge in Arusha
- The picturesque Chem Chem Lodge, situated between the Lake Manyara and Tarangine National Parks
- The Singita Sasakwa, for the ultimate luxury experience in the Serengeti
See the best of Tanzania on a private safari with Jacada Travel. Our Africa experts, with decades of first-hand experience between them, will create an incredible journey to witness some of the most incredible landscapes and wildlife spectacles on the planet.
Providing you with the best safari guides, sumptuous fine dining and some exquisite accommodation in one of the most sought after safari destinations in the world, Jacada can plan the perfect trip to Tanzania for you. With your preferences in mind, we’ll select the best safari camps and lodges to avoid the crowds and enjoy the most captivating wildlife encounters. Tailored to fit your time and tastes perfectly, we’ll help you design a Tanzania safari planned down to the smallest detail for an effortless trip that allows you to simply enjoy where you are.
Get inspired by browsing through some of our most popular example trips below, and call one of our expert Tanzania Travel Designers to start planning the journey of a lifetime.
I took my first ever safari in Tanzania. I still remember my first sighting, on the rolling plains of the Serengeti, seeing a giraffe quietly feeding on an acacia tree. Getting so close to wildlife in an area that still is unfenced, open and truly wild was magical.
Our Top TanzaniaTrip Suggestions
Where to go
Need to Know
is the local time
Tanzanian Shilling is the local currency
Dodoma is the capital city
Ugali is Tanzania's national dish
Dar es Salaam is the country's largest city
When to go
Tanzania is an amazing destination to visit all year round, but if you're after the Great Migration, visit between June and July.
Incredible vacation. Attentive planning and picked lodges and activities that were exactly what I had requested. The trip went off without any issues and was mind expanding.
We recently traveled to Kenya & Tanzania with Jacada. Perfect luxury travel and top notch service the entire trip. Will always book with Jacada.
Everything exceeded my expectations The attention to the details and the concierge service throughout my trip Special thanks to Phil, Heather and Jody
It was amazing!
Every detail was addressed by Jonny and his team. All transfers were on time, the hotels and itinerary were excellent for a first time safari. We also appreciated the slight changes that were made due to bush plane schedules.