Luxury Travel to Scotland
Stunning scenery, rich history and a welcoming spirit
Historic castles, vibrant cities and arguably the United Kingdom’s most spectacular scenery, Scotland is an endlessly fascinating destination.
- Don your hiking boots and explore a patchwork of lochs, glens and craggy mountain peaks in the Scottish Highlands
- Admire rolling hills and enchanting landscape from the comfort of your cabin aboard the Belmond Royal Scotsman
- Discover wild, unspoiled beaches and countless sparkling inlets on Scotland’s West Coast
- Wander through majestic islands, from the rolling green hills of Skye to the white sandy beaches and rocky lunar-like terrain of Harris and Lewis
- Sample some of the best seafood, whisky and gin in the world
- Experience modern city life in vibrant Glasgow and historic Edinburgh
And of course, the best way to reflect on all that Scotland has to offer, wherever you are, is with a wee dram and a piece of tablet.
Scotland’s culture is so distinct from the rest of Britain, it’s a really fascinating place. And those ancient castles dotted in awe-inspiring landscapes are the stuff of dreams!
Our top Scotland example trips
We loved the attention to detail that Alex gave us. This was our first trip with them and we did not have to worry about a thing.
This was our second trip with Jacada and both have been amazing experiences. The staff was so accommodating especially when Alex had to comb all of Edinburgh to change our restaurant reservations. We were especially thrilled with our guide, Ross. He was extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. I would recommend him to anyone traveling to Scotland
They have excellent teams with good experiences especially our tour guides and drivers are very professional They are enthusiastic and with knowledge
Absolutely amazing travel service!!! We have spent a wonderful week in Scotland with Jacada Travel and loved every minute of it. Great overall organization, excellent selection of accommodation, fantastic local guides, attention to every little detail. And on top of all that, they are very nice people who are ready and willing to tailor your dream vacation! Special thanks go…
Wonderful experience. Brilliant guide. And they thought of little things to make our trip comfortable & unique. I would definitely use Jacada again & Would highly recommend .
Where to go
Need to Know
- is the local time
- Pound Sterling is the local currency
- Edinburgh is the capital city
- Haggis is Scotland's national dish
When to go
Depending on where you want to go, Scotland can be a year-round destination, but spring and autumn are particularly pleasant. May to June and September to October are particularly pretty as the wildflowers and heather are at their best, falling either side the summer holiday surge in domestic visitors. Rain can make an appearance at any time of year, and the Highlands can be particularly unpredictable. Christmas in Edinburgh and its market make it an appealing time of year to visit the city while snow clad mountains and a chance of spotting the northern lights from a fire-warmed mountain retreat hold a certain allure for some.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.