Luxury Portugal Tours
Vibrant cities, amazing food and wine, and breathtaking landscapes
- Admire the remarkable monuments in Lisbon.
- Drink in the breathtaking views at Cape St Vincent
- Taste wine by the vineyards of the Douro Valley.
- Immerse yourself in the nightlife of Porto.
- Relive days gone by in the medieval walled town of Monsaraz.
- Soak up the sun on the beaches of the Algarve.
- Enjoy the tranquility and tradition of Alentejo.
Our top Portugal example trips
Jacada Travel provides the market contemporary travel itineraries and arrangements for a new generation of holiday makers, who are tired of big groups, crowd of tourists and at your own pace leisures. Of coz, the wine and food aspects enhance the travel itinerary a lot. THANKS to the team of experienced travellers behind in planning all these trips.
Excellent service, hotel selections and guides. Top notch in every way
Jacada was perfect for us. Our honeymoon was a real success. Congrats to Jacada team Eric and Chantal
We had a wonderful time. Our drivers were always on time and courteous. The guides were very knowledgeable and entertaining. The hotels were beautiful and the staffs were friendly and helpful.
I feel secure He knew the way He was kind
Where to go
Need to Know
- is the local time
- Euro is the local currency
- Lisbon is the capital city
- Bacalhau is Portugal's national dish
When to go
The height of summer can be very hot and busy in Portugal, and so visiting in spring, early summer and autumn is best if you want to really explore. February and the start of spring brings in flowers and pink blossom on the almond groves, while October is great for hiking and cycling.
Portugal travel guides
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.