Luxury, Tailor-Made Peru Tours
Breathtaking scenery, ancient culture and authentic encounters with locals
See Peru in comfort and style with Jacada Travel. We’ll create a personalised Peru tour just for you, with the perfect mix of locations and activities.
- Discover the ancient Incan citadel of Machu Picchu with an expert private guide.
- Enjoy the epic scenery of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the rich history of Cusco.
- Board a luxury train to the high altitude waters of Lake Titicaca.
- Head to the seaside city of Lima and discover its world famous culinary scene.
- Explore the wonders of the great green Amazon.
You’ll get up close to ancient cultures and awe-inspiring natural wonders in the company of local guides whose passion for their country is contagious.
Your luxury trip to Peru can include as much or as little as you’d like it to. We’ll help you explore this welcoming and varied country, planning every step of your trip. With the help of amazing expert guides, you can enjoy everything that Peru has to offer, all the while knowing that every detail is taken care of.
Our top Peru example trips
Overall a satisfying and memorable one! Services were great, able trying their best to tackle and meet your last-minute changes/requests. The land operators at most of the destinations were professional enough to provide information and assistance during the trip. The hotels arranged throughout the entire trip were just terrific - does make the best out of the stay! Restaurants and…
- Excellent itinerary; perfectly matched our interest - Provided great accommodation - Staff is very friendly and helpful. Our flight has been cancelled from Cusco to Lima, James who was our local staff provided a good arrangement until our flight was rescheduled.
Everything was well taken care of from the start of the trip to the end! Jacada chooses the best guides and they feel more like friends than guides! I love that the trip is Customized and tailored so you can choose what you enjoy at your own pace. There were little surprises left by the JACADA team along the way…
My husband and I have taken several Jacada trips and we are so spoiled that we cannot book with anyone else. The experiences are unforgettable and the guides are amazingly knowledgeable. If you want a unique, once in a lifetime excursion, look not further. Jacada is simply the best!
We recently returned from a 2 weeks’ long trip from Peru, a place which we knew nothing of but upon a spectacular and memorable honeymoon organised by Jacada. The trip began in Lima, where we spent two good days exploring the city filled with vibrant colours and rich exotic cuisine.Not only were we fascinated to learn about the country’s history…
Inspiring Destinations in Peru
Need to Know
- is the local time
- Nuevo Sol is the local currency
- Lima is the capital city
- Ceviche is Peru's national dish
When to go
Peru is very much a year-round destination. We suggest avoiding the peak of the rainy season, which is February. Visitors in May through to September will enjoy the dry winter season, which is the best time to visit Machu Picchu and enjoy some of the incredible treks Peru has to offer.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.