Our luxury food and wine adventures will lead you on a glorious discovery of local culture. Perhaps you’ll sample local delights, taste regional specialties and learn traditional cooking methods or maybe enjoy fine dining in gourmet restaurants and wine tasting on luxury estates.
Quite simply, we love food and wine here at Jacada. Many of our travel designers are from or have lived in our top foodie destinations so talking about our favourite flavours, local dishes and delicacies is a daily highlight. We would be delighted to share our top tips and insider knowledge with you to create a bespoke and personal adventure.
We work with some of the most luxurious vineyards, estates, boutique hotels and resorts in the world so your trip will be as comfortable as it is delicious. We have excellent relationships with local guides and top chefs so we’re able to include the most authentic and delectable experiences in your tour.
- Wander the beautiful streets of Florence sampling mouth-watering gelato
- Enjoy sumptuous picnics among the charming gardens of the Chilean wine region
- Treat yourself at one in one of Tokyo’s many Michelen star restaurants
- Taste your own creations after your tagine culinary class in Marrakesh
- Soak up the lively, vibrant atmosphere on your ‘after dark’ street food tour in Ho Chi Minh
- Listen to the corks pop in Champagne as you taste some of the most famous bubbles in the world.
- Let your local guide lead you across the boulevards of Buenos Aires in search of the most authentic steak restaurants.
For any foodies or wine enthusiasts Jacada is definitely a great option when planning your adventure. We have so many incredible experiences worldwide. What I love best is how we help our guests to discover off the beaten-track, hole-in-the-wall style places with our amazing local guides.