Whether you’re keen to follow in the footsteps of ancient civilisations, admire the work of the old masters alongside contemporary artists, or immerse yourself in the traditions of a new country – with Jacada Travel the scope is endless.
Countries are shaped by their histories, with rich and complex cultures developing over the centuries or even millennia. Even the artworks themselves are molded and inspired by the passing of time. It’s no surprise then, that visiting a new place is made all the more memorable by taking time to explore its fascinating past, learn about its ever-evolving society and connect with the creativity of its people.
Whether you’re wanting to stroll among the ruins of ancient Greece, marvel at artworks spanning centuries in Japan and Paris, or learn about the culture of the Maasai people in Kenya, immerse yourself in Dreamtime stories in Australia, or experience the vibrancy of Cuba, we can create an unforgettable experience just for you.
- From modern and portraits to historic collections, discover London’s galleries
- See how nature and art combine at the Hakone Open Air Museum in Tokyo
- Spend time with a Sami family in Swedish Lapland, learning about their traditions
- Take part in a puja in a temple in Jaipur
- Visit poignant WWII sites and memorials in Normandy
- Discover the history and myths of Machu Picchu with a private guide
What better way to connect with a new destination than to immerse yourself in its culture in a mindful and respectful way. Spending time with the people you meet, hearing more about their history and discovering the creativity that sets them apart is nothing short of unforgettable. These are experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime and will almost certainly spark the desire to travel again soon. The best part is, that there are so many places to add to your list, all special in their own way.