There are some trips that you’ll be telling stories about for years to come. And some that are so incredible, your grandchildren will be telling people about them too. These journeys will take you to some of the most incredible places on the planet, following in the footsteps of daring adventurers, pioneering expeditions and jaw-dropping discoveries. In a word: epic.
Whether you’re looking to push yourself to the limit and summit Kilimanjaro, travel to the ends of the earth on a luxury expedition to Antarctica and the South Pole or marvel at the wonders of the natural world as you explore the Galápagos Islands we know exactly how to create the unique adventure you’ve been searching for.
From jungle to mountain and glacier to desert, all of these trips have something extra special.
- Follow in Shakleton’s footsteps on an expedition to the South Pole
- Get up close with Great Apes as you trek through the forests of Rwanda
- Traverse from Adelaide to Darwin in style on The Ghan
- Discover the majestic ruins of Machu Picchu
- Trek to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro, the Roof of Africa
For me these trips are the very soul of what travel is about. More than just discovering incredible new places, they teach us about our world and ourselves. Travel has the power to change our whole perspective.