Six High Tech Pods and Tremendous Choice of Daily Activities
- Six state-of-the-art sleeping pods
- Main living area of three large domes that house a dining room, library, kitchen and communications area
- Gentle treks, visiting local science bases
- Exploring ice caves and tunnels
- Observing Adelie penguins or even Emperor Penguins
- Helicopter excursions and kite skiing
- Abseiling, climbing
- Teaching you to be a real Polar explorer
Where Old World ‘campaign’ comfort meets space age technology and eco-friendly facilities, Whichaway Camp is an out-and-out leader in expert Antarctica expedition camps.
All powered by solar panels, there are six fibreglass sleeping pods that are expertly insulated, heated, and sheltered from outside noise. At just over 6m (20 eeft) in diameter in diameter, they are spacious and come with either double or twin beds, a writing desk, and en-suite toilet and wash basin. There is also a separate pod complete with shower and further toilets.
The main living area consists of three large dome tents housing a cosy dining room, library and communications area.
The staff and guides at Whichaway are exceedingly professional, dedicated to looking after your comfort, safety and getting the most out of your stay here on Antarctica with incredible activities on offer.