Luxury Travel to Cuixmala
This 25,000 hectare private estate on Mexico’s Costalegre, the late financier Sir James Goldsmith’s family retreat Cuixmala has been converted into a lavish hotel enclave with private villas, casitas, a two-mile private beach; all surrounded by the Chamela- Cuixmala Biosphere Reserve filled with wildlife.
Glittering, past guests have included the likes of Presidents Reagan, Kissinger and Nixon, and a few royals here and there, and whilst the same private, pampered and exclusive atmosphere prevails, Sir James’ daughter Alix runs a more relaxed show these days.
Choose from the suites or bungalows of Casa Cuixmala, three villas, or the delightful selection of casitas in which to experience Cuixmala.
What comes next is picking which eco adventures you want to do, trails to horseback ride, wildlife to spot, and all the ultra relaxation you can fit in.
What to do
- Horseback-riding, Mountain-biking, Hiking
- Snorkeling, Ocean Kayaking and paddle boarding, Sailing, Fishing
- Lagoon & Coastal boat tours
- Wildlife and bird-watching, Participation in the Turtle Protection Program
- Volleyball, Tennis, Soccer, Basketball
- Surfing (20 minutes away), Polo (20 minutes away), Golf (35 minutes away)
- In villa massage and private yoga classes
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.
Accommodation in Cuixmala
Here are some of our travel designers' favourite options