The Main Hotel & an Oceanfront Palace
- 4 suites and 6 bungalows (11 bedrooms in total)
- 2 spacious Living Areas and a grand Dining Room Library, TV room with movie library and Office
- Cuixmala Restaurant
- 3 ocean view palapas with living and dining areas
- Sea water pool and palapa dining area on the beach
- Horseback-riding, Mountain-biking, Hiking
- Snorkeling, Ocean Kayaking and paddle boarding, Sailing, Fishing
- Lagoon & Coastal boat tours
- Wildlife and bird-watching, Participation in the Turtle Protection Program
- Volleyball, Tennis, Soccer, Basketball
- Surfing (20 minutes away), Polo (20 minutes away), Golf (35 minutes away)
- In villa massage and private yoga classes
The jewel in the Cuixmala crown, this domed Moorish-style palace sits atop a small hill looking over the two-mile private beach, lagoons, mountains and plantations.
It’s size is beguiling; palatial hallways, expansive terraces, fountain courtyards and tropical gardens. Choose from four huge suites and six exclusive bungalows all with the expected levels of lavishness and luxurious comforts.
Plan your trip to
Whatever you want from your adventure in the Latin America, our team of expert travel designers are ready to help.