The Main Hotel & an Oceanfront Palace
- 4 suites and 6 bungalows (11 bedrooms in total)
- 2 spacious Living Areas and a grand Dining Room Library, TV room with movie library and Office
- Cuixmala Restaurant
- 3 ocean view palapas with living and dining areas
- Sea water pool and palapa dining area on the beach
- Horseback-riding, Mountain-biking, Hiking
- Snorkeling, Ocean Kayaking and paddle boarding, Sailing, Fishing
- Lagoon & Coastal boat tours
- Wildlife and bird-watching, Participation in the Turtle Protection Program
- Volleyball, Tennis, Soccer, Basketball
- Surfing (20 minutes away), Polo (20 minutes away), Golf (35 minutes away)
- In villa massage and private yoga classes
The jewel in the Cuixmala crown, this domed Moorish-style palace sits atop a small hill looking over the two-mile private beach, lagoons, mountains and plantations.
It’s size is beguiling; palatial hallways, expansive terraces, fountain courtyards and tropical gardens. Choose from four huge suites and six exclusive bungalows all with the expected levels of lavishness and luxurious comforts.