From Desert to Delta - Experience the Beauty of Southern Africa
Vast expanses of sand glow orange beneath the desert sun and majestic dunes swoop gracefully down to the waves of the Atlantic – Namibia is a breathtaking country. These striking desert scenes are made all the more spectacular when you combine them with the equally beautiful lush green deltas of neighbouring Botswana. We can craft a unique African adventure that is perfectly suited to you.
From memorable sightings of wandering herds of desert-adapted elephants in Damaraland, to huge groups of animals, and their predators, gathering at watering holes in the Okavango Delta, a trip that takes in the best of both countries is a moving celebration of the extreme beauty of the African continent.
In both Namibia and Botswana you will have your pick of the most luxurious accommodations and access to some of the best activities and experiences on offer.
- Take an exhilarating flying safari over Namibia’s desolate shores
- Visit local villages and spend time with the Himba people
- Head out on guided bush walks in Selinda Private Reserve
- Explore the Hoanib Riverbed for sightings of elephants, lions and giraffes
- Spot large predators roaming the lagoons of the Linyanti
- Venture off the beaten track in the Fish River Canyon
If you’re looking for an African adventure that incorporates spectacular scenery with outstanding wildlife viewing opportunities and a luxurious safari experience, then a trip that sees you spending time in both Namibia and Botswana is the way to go.