Six Suites Suspended in the Canopy
- Six suites
- 6 suites
- Each have their own plunge pools and salas (viewing decks)
- Safari Game Drives with Rangers § Trackers
- Photographic Safaris
- Bush running
- The African Fitness Room
- Day walking expeditions
- Animal tracking adventures
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Shangaan cultural village § learning centre
- 4 Pillars of Hope Communities Visit
- John Varty Cinematography Centre
Simple elegance and contemporary comfort is the style at Tree Camp, its elevated position allow its six lofty and luxurious suites to peek over the canopy, allowing guests to experience spectacular views of Londolozi Reserve.
Sleek black and white lines, zebra hides and an overall chic minimalist design sits surprisingly well in this wilderness and the suites are connected by sky walkways, which if all hired out turns Tree Camp into a very own bush home: ideal for a family or group of friends.