Luxury safaris in Singita Grumeti
350,000 acres of Private & Pristine Wilderness exclusive to Singita
An area of around 350,000 acres of untouched wilderness, the reserve is exclusive to Singita properties it which means that your visit here is going to be unrivalled in terms of privacy and you will have exclusive traversing rights to the game that is just as rich as the Serengeti National Park.
During July and August you can see some wonderful sightings of the wildebeest and zebra migration as it makes its way north again through the reserve.
If you fancy a lodge with an Edwardian Manor House style, a luxurious yet traditional tented camp, or a contemporary and lavish experience, you will be staggered by the quality that you can experience out in the middle of the African wilderness.
Trip ideas including Singita Grumeti
When to go
- All year round
- June and July for the migration
- November, April and May can be wet during the rainy season but is very green
What to do
- 4x4 Day and Night Game Drives
- Horse Riding
- Balloon Safaris, Archery, Mountain Biking
- Stargazing Safaris, Guided Bush walks