Belmond Las Casitas
Elegantly Rustic & Cosy Private Cottages
- 20 private casitas
- Vegetable garden
- Small farm
- Activities included in your stay:
- Cookery Classes
- Pisco Sour Lessons: Taste and learn how to make your own pisco sour.
- Baby alpacas and llamas feeding
- Cookies class (for children)
- Walk to the vegetables garden, terraces & river views
- Complimentary 10-minute head massage at the spa.
- Other activities:
- Bird watching
- Horse riding (Peruvian Paso Horses)
Belmond Las Casitas is an exquisite luxury accommodation which provides guests with their own private ‘casita’. The location is perfect, set in the wonderfully idyllic Colca Valley. Each casita has heated floors, a private terrace, and heated plunge pool from which you can enjoy the sunset. The bathrooms have marble floors, indoor and outdoor showers and a glass rooftop over the bathtub to gaze at the stars at night. The theme of each casita is being a part of nature and truly relaxing.
One of the most unique elements of this accommodation is its huge vegetable gardens, farm, and greenhouses where guests have the option to pick each ingredient for their meal that evening. Otherwise, the restaurant serves gourmet cuisine throughout the day.
Plan your trip to
Whatever you want from your adventure in the Latin America, our team of expert travel designers are ready to help.