Friendly, Secluded, Fun & Some Fantastic Staff
- 21 rooms
- Restaurant & Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Games Room
- Beach Club
- Massages (on request)
- Personal Trainer
- Golf Car Rental
- Boat tour to Cabo Catoche for snorkelling, fishing, and ceviche lunch on board.
- Boat tour to the Passion and Bird islands, with a visit to the Yalahau springs and drinks on board
- Full day boat trip to Contoy Island National Park
- Discover the dolphins and flamingos or a night tour spotting crocodiles
- Full day adventure tour to Corchales at Solferino (sea, jungle, kayak and zipline)
- Deep sea fishing
- Fly Fishing
Positioned right at the end of the island for optimum seclusion Las Nubes more or less enjoys its very own beach complete with chaise longues and sun beds for guests. You are also greeted with Tamarind Margheritas upon arrival, and the staff at the hotel are wonderful at making yours a relaxed and personal stay.
The suites are very spacious and simply decorated, and for that extra bit of luxury and privacy the seafront bungalows are a fitting choice.
Grab one of the hotel’s bicycles to explore the island or one of their kayaks to discover the coastline. What’s more there’s a fantastic menu of boat tours and days out so you can see the very best of what Holbox has to offer. Cocktails at the sand bar or on the roof terrace are a must.