Classic, Exclusive Walking Safaris for Adventurous Groups & Families
- Four tents available for eight guests on an exclusive basis
- Communal mess tent/lounge
- A minimum stay of three nights is required for all bookings.
- The field camp operates from the 1st of March to the 31st Of October annually.
- There is no electricity. The camp features oil and solar lanterns.
- Walking safaris only. Guests must be walking fit and should be able to manage a ten mile walk.
- Guests should be adventurous and enjoy walking and tracking big game on foot.
Based in a private concession, Tanda Tula’s Field Camp is an exclusive tented safari camp reminiscent of the bygone days of the classic east African explorers. With just four campaign-style tents for exclusive use, this traditional camp is the perfect spot for you and your family or friends to takeover and experience the ultimate walking safari.
Designed with absolute minimal environmental impact, eco-friendly style prevails throughout the property. Instead of electricity, oil and solar lanterns are used to add to the pioneer feel, while the open-air bathrooms feature a hot water bucket shower and eco-toilets.
The walking guides here are some of the industry’s finest and will have you spending your days on foot as you track big game such as lion, rhino and elephant for a true nature immersion.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.