The Ultimate in Private Luxury on the Plateau
- Six luxurious suites sleep up to twelve guests
- Dining room, drawing room and kitchen
- Billiards room, library, gallery, cinema
- Heated swimming pool, gym and clay tennis court
- Terraced gardens, boma, croquet lawn and boule pit
- Horses with stables and paddock
- Game drives and walking safaris
- Horse riding
- Explore Mount Kenya and nearby lakes
- Camping and picnics
Perched high on a ridge, this lavish East Africa home sets the precedent for private luxury living. Facing sweeping plains and hills from every angle, Sirai House is a treasure trove of elegant, contemporary indulgences fused with local materials and an eco-friendly stance.
The attention to detail is remarkable. From the high ceilings and giant carved sandstone fireplaces in the drawing room, to the dining room’s epic chandelier, to gardens filled with a pool, boma and relaxing areas, every imaginable luxury is here.
And then there are the suites. Six extravagant rooms feature African art and sitting rooms that lead onto gorgeous verandas. Though, the master suite is the house’s showstopper with its own study, dressing room, sitting area, private terrace, pool and huge, classical marble bath where you can watch the animals graze below.
Elephants, lions, leopards and giraffes all await discovery on bush walks and game drives with your expert guide. If you do tire of the safari action though, a cinema offers a library of 500 films, sumptuous love seats and freshly made popcorn, while the resident horses offer a different way to explore the surrounding wilderness.