Discover Wild Coastlines, Towering Dunes and Rolling Vineyards
Get a taste of some of the best southern Africa has to offer with a combined trip that will have you enjoying the splendor of both Namibia and South Africa. Go from the breathtaking red desert scenery and desolate shipwrecks off Namibia’s coast, to the rolling vineyards of South Africa’s winelands.
Couple your unique wilderness experience with award-winning wines and restaurants and some of Cape Town’s best sights. Image going from the crest of Dune 7, the highest in Namibia, to the very top of Table Mountain with its astounding views of the city below and out to historic Robben Island. There’s no need to choose between city and bush. You can spend evenings gazing into the star-spattered skies out in the wilderness or watching in wonder as animals gather around a watering hole, and also discover the delights of city life and immerse yourself in the cultures these neighbouring countries are proud of.
- Enjoy a photography lesson in the Namib, the world’s oldest desert
- Take cruise from Walvis Bay to look for seals and dolphins
- Find prides of lions and herds of wildebeest in Etosha National Park
- Discover fantastic wines, artworks and restaurants in the Winelands
- Head up the Whale Coast for a spot of whale watching
- Take a train ride through some of South Africa’s most dramatic landscapes
South Africa and Namibia make the perfect combination for a unique southern African adventure that covers all the bases. These neighbouring countries offer you an abundance of wild nature, dramatically different scenery, excellent wines and dining, vibrant city life and local cultures, and great wildlife watching opportunities.