Private, Authentically-Styled Houses
- 9 casitas
- Shared outdoor pool
- Casa Gomez: club house with restaurant, outdoor terrace, lounge area, wireless internet, billiard room
- Satellite TV and air conditioning in bedrooms
- Horse-back riding, mountain-biking, hiking
- Snorkelling, ocean kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing, fishing
- Lagoon and coastal boat tours
- Wildlife and bird watching, participation in the turtle protection program
- Volleyball, tennis, soccer, basketball
Nestled in lush tropical gardens, these charming casitas (“little houses”) are perfect for those who want private and luxurious accommodation on a smaller, more intimate scale.
Each of the nine casitas provide stunning views of the surrounding coconut plantations and the sea. Individually decorated, with spacious indoor and outdoor living spaces, the casitas offer a perfect retreat at the heart of the estate.
Choose from casitas with one, two or three bedrooms. All benefit from a shared pool and Casa Gomez, which acts as a clubhouse and restaurant. Start your day with complimentary breakfast on the lovely outdoor terrace and finish it by lounging next to the fireplace with an aperitif in the cozy Club Room.
Plan your trip to
Whatever you want from your adventure in the Latin America, our team of expert travel designers are ready to help.