Galapagos Safari Camp
A Unique Way to Explore and Enjoy the Islands
- Central Lodge with open-plan lounge and bar, cosy fireplaces and dining room.
- Infinity Pool
- Nine luxury tents erected on individual wooden platforms (27m²) under canvas shells. En suite bathrooms, large balcony, hammock and chairs
- Family suite: private, three-bedroom suite close to the main lodge
- The GSC boasts a whole host of itineraries depending on your length of stay or purpose (family, scuba diving etc), perhaps you would like to combine it with a cruise?
- Within each itinerary your daily schedule is full of activities and expeditions to explore the islands and their wildlife - for more information, talk to our designers.
A truly unique way to enjoy the wonderful nature of the Galapagos islands. Set in 55-hectare grounds in a remote corner of Santa Cruz island, the GSC camp has just nine large and very well appointed safari style tents.
Each is appointed with private bathroom with a hot water shower. The tents are spaced well and have a large double bed and private balcony from which to enjoy the views. The new family suite has three bedrooms suite (master and two twins), and its location next to the main lodge makes it an ideal option for families who favour more private and cohesive lodging.
All the tents surround the main and very elegant contemporary lodge complete with restored antiques and furnishings installed by its well-travelled owners. There is a large main communal area where meals are served and a lounge to relax in. The hotel also boasts an infinity pool from which to admire the landscape. A variety of activities to explore the island and surrounds are possible from the camp. Breakfast and dinner are included in the rates.
Galapagos Safari Camp is a Jacada Signature Property for excellence in personalised service and luxury.
Jacada Guests making new reservations here will receive their choice of a ceviche making class with the camp’s top chef or a complimentary cocktail.