La Casona de La Ronda
Charming Historical Hotel in the Heart of Quito
- 22 Rooms, consisting of single, double and suites.
- Charming, central patio area, which is perfect for relaxing with a cup of coffee or a beer.
- Lounge area, with a fireplace.
- Hotel restaurant; serving local dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Welcome card with box of Ecuadorian sweets upon arrival
- We can arrange for a number of private city tours of Quito with our expert, local guides. Please discuss this with our consultants when planning your itinerary
Step back into Ecuador’s fascinating history, with a stay at this charming historical hotel in the centre of Quito, which has quite rightly been awarded UNESCO status. Situated amongst the narrow, cobbled streets and baroque architecture this hotel is located in a restored colonial mansion, with 22 beautifully decorated colourful rooms, replete with décor from the colonial era. For some peace and quiet from the bustling bohemian streets, you can sit back and relax in the hotels central patio, carefully designed to represent the importance of Quito’s historical past and the present, modern day.
Outside of the hotel you will find some of Quito’s most beautiful historical monasteries, churches and a splendid collection of art shops, cafes and restaurants. At the weekend this area is a very lively with a fantastic atmosphere, a great place to be to be immersed into Quito’s culture.
La Casona de la Ronda is a Jacada Signature Property for excellence in personalised service and luxury. Jacada Guests making new reservations here will receive a welcome card with a box of Ecuadorian sweets upon arrival.