What to Pack for a Trip to Brazil
If you're wondering what to pack for a trip to Brazil, look no further.
Our experts have weighed in on the essentials; with frequently changing weather and a range of climates, it's best to be as prepared as possible.
Lots of layers and sun protection are just a few must-haves for your trip. Check out our comprehensive packing list here.
What to pack for touring and day trips
- A small backpack will be useful for taking with you on day trips.
- Money belt for keeping important documents, money and your passport
- Earplugs. These are optonal, but cities can be loud
- Sun protection. Don’t forget to pack sunscreen, sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat.
- Light layers. T-shirts or light cotton long-sleeved shirts are ideal for sightseeing on sunny days.
- A sweater for cooler evenings. Smart casual is advisable for restaurants.
- Swimwear. Many hotels have swimming pools, and Brazil is also home to some of the world’s best beaches!
- Neutral colours. So you don’t scare off any wildlife it’s best to stick to neutral colours like khaki and light green.
Tech and gadgets
- Camera, lenses and spare batteries
- Flashlight/headlamp and batteries
Amazon and Pantanal
- Comfortable walking shoes and make sure you pack extra socks.
- Lightweight clothing
- Quick-drying long pants and long-sleeved shirts for excursions.
- Insect protection. Mosquito repellent with DEET is useful.
- Plastic bags. Ziplock bags can help keep items dry.
Discover our favourite trips to Brazil
Feeling inspired? Get in touch to start planning your perfect Brazillian adventure today...