Vinas de Cafayate
Enchanting Wine Lodge Set In Colonial Vineyards
Facilities & services
- Twelve rooms
- 12 rooms
- Restaurant & Wine Cellar
- Wine Cellar
- Mountain bike rides & Horse rides
- Mountain bike rides
- Trip to the Cafayate Dunes and hikes across Cafayate Canyon
- Visits to Yacochuya (an aboriginal reservation) and visits to the historical village of San Carlos § Los Quilmes Ruins
- Visits to Yacochuya (an aboriginal reservation)
- Hikes to the Colorado River cascades & Trekking to San Isidro Hill
- Hikes to the Colorado River cascades
- Trekking to San Isidro Hill
- Horse rides
- Visits to the historical village of San Carlos § Los Quilmes Ruins
Set just outside the town in the foothills of the mountains, Vinas de Cafayate is a charming wine lodge.
This is a simple, but comfortable lodging with large, basic rooms, great views and a swimming pool making it a great base from which to explore the various vineyards in this beautiful location.
Plan your trip to
Whatever you want from your adventure in the Latin America, our team of expert travel designers are ready to help.