Visit the Ruins from this Former Royal Residence
- 24 suites
- Restaurant and rooftop bar
- Gallery & shop
- Swimming pool and lap pool
- Angkor Wat and Khmer ruins in the surrounding area
- Tonle Sap lake and water villages
- The markets and old town of Siam Reap
The former guesthouse of King Sihanouk, Amansara is a first class act with its 24 suites sitting in a garden of white lotus blossoms and orchids.
Next to a shady pergola the curved swimming pool is an ideal place to relax during the heat of the day. Enjoy Khmer and western cuisine in the Dining Room, elegant with a soaring seven metre ceiling and pretty terrace.
Make the journey, by bicycle, to Angkor Wat to arrive as the sun begin to cast its light on the magnificent ruins. Your private guide will ensure the best position for a memorable and magical experience.