Award Winning Safari Camp
- Eight tents with a king size bed or two singles
- 24hr hot and cold water supplies
- 24hr lighting
- Private timber deck with day bed
- A stay in this region of the lower Zambezi is all about the river, the bush and the incredible wildlife and birdlife that one can experience in this region of Africa
- Game Drives
- Bush walks with park rangers
- River safaris
- Fly fishing
This is the ultimate camp for an authentic and very exclusive and intimate safari experience that concentrates on experiencing the wonderful wildlife and the bush lands of the Lower Zambezi.
With only eight tents, the small size of the safari camp makes this one of the most intimate camps to stay at in the Lower Zambezi region. The tent décor has been carefully designed using natural materials, canvas, as well as Egyptian cotton linens, to ensure that you have a very comfortable and memorable safari stay.
One of the main draws to this region is the opportunity to see some of the most incredible leopard sightings to be seen in the whole of Zambia- a really remarkable experience for all.