A Stately and Elegant Tower Hotel above Pacific Place shopping complex
- 565 rooms
- Business centre and health club
- Broadband internet access
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Six restaurants and 24hr room service
- Gym and swimming pool
- Bar and lounge
- City exploration - markets, museums, shops, galleries and much more
- Tram to Victoria Peak
- Star ferry ride across Victoria Harbour
Expect lavish design and opulent service in this 56-storey luxury tower hotel built above the Island’s most prestigious shopping mall.
The hotel’s 565 rooms and suites are appointed in a grand and classic style with fine silk drapes, lacquered cabinets, leather armchairs and chandeliers, interspersed with modern appliances such as flat screen televisions and home theatre systems.
Pick from one of the hotel’s six restaurants, which range from the decadent two Michelin-star Summer Palace, serving authentic Cantonese cuisine, to the more casual and cosy Waterside Terrace where you can enjoy a Thai menu and exotic cocktails beside the pool. However, if you’re feeling somewhat jet-lagged, you can simply relax in your room and order anything from the swift 24-hour room service.