Tarkuni Private House
The Absolute Finest in Bespoke & Private Safari Experience
- Five bedrooms
- Accommodates up to ten guests
- Personal chef
- Private game vehicle, guides and trackers
- Swimming pool
- Two lounges with fireplaces
- Personalised game drives
- Gourmet picnics
- Wildlife: black rhino, Kalahari lions, meerkats, cheetah, antelope, hyena, giraffe, zebra, jackal, silver fox and more
- Horse-riding safaris
- Sleep outs
- Evening safaris
- Visits to local communities and schools
- Bush walks
- Excursions to ancient archaeological sites
The Oppenheimer family’s own private house within the Tswalu Kalahari Reserve, the Tarkuni residence is located about thirty minutes drive away from the main Motse Camp and is rented exclusively for a dedicated private service with your own chef, butler, personal field guide, vehicle and tracker.
Five elegant suites sleep up to ten people, with a pool and is perfect for families or a good group of friends.
Upon your arrival either by plane or car, you have a private consultation so your time and activities during your stay are flexible and tailored exactly to your interests and preferences. So, if you want spend a night at the Malori sleepout, track cheetah the next day, have a facial after dinner, visit the local community, have a gourmet picnic lunch on your game drive or champagne breakfast in bed, this will all be arranged for you.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.