A Serenely Secluded Private Family Villa
- Private Villa
- Two Master Bedrooms
- Loft that sleeps four children
- Rock Pool
- Living Room
- TV, DVD, Games, WiFi, A/C, Underfloor Heating
- Separate house that sleeps two more teenagers or adults
- Nature Drive at Sunset
- Rock Painting Excursion at Dawn
- Walking Trails through Mountains, Ravines, and Crystal Pools
- Nature Hiking
- Mountain Biking
- Bird Watching
- Swimming in natural pools § waterfalls
- Fly fishing
- Archaeology § Anthropology Expeditions
- Heritage Talks and Lectures
- Culinary Excursions
- Cultural Trips to local wineries, missionaries, anglo-boer war monuments, rivers, bays and tea factories
The Koro Lodge is an original farmhouse renovated into an intimate villa that enjoys both the seclusion of being placed about four kilometres from the Main Lodge and luxuriously fitted-out and perfectly equipped for families or a group of friends.
The layout is two master bedrooms with their own terraces and a loft designed to sleep four children. The style of the property is elegantly rustic from the outside and kitted out in a very contemporary fashion inside without losing its links to the house’s historic past. Fitted out for your every need it has a fully equipped kitchen, bar, plasma TVs, DVD, music, games and WiFi.
And as one would expect, the hiring of the Koro comes with its own dedicated team of chef, guide, private vehicle and special children’s activities organised for you and your family should you like this.
Plan your trip to
Whatever you want from your adventure in the Africa, our team of expert travel designers are ready to help.