Phinda Rock Lodge
Spectacularly Suspended Private Suites
- 6 suites
- Plunge Pools
- Central lounge and dining room
- Internet Access
- In-room massage
- Game Drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles
- Riverboat cruises along the Mzinene River
- Leopard Research or Black Rhino Tracking
- Photographic Safaris
- Luxury Walking Adventure
- Specialist Safaris
- Isikolethu Zulu
- Cultural Tour
- Trips to the amazingly pristine Eastern Coast for scuba diving, whale watching, Zulu village tours, turtle viewing etc
A delightful Mali-styled lodge of stone and adobe, Phinda’s Rock Lodge is poised on the edge of the valley for spectacular views of Leopard Rock.
Its six suites seem suspended over the wild valley below, and three of the rooms offer one of the most scenic shower experiences you’ll ever have, allowing you to gaze into the horizon or under the ever-bright African stars. Each en-suite private bungalow has been designed with solid wooden shutters opening out onto your own private viewing deck and plunge pool.
Rock lodge also has a central dining room and inviting lounge that takes full advantage of the bird’s eye view of the many animals below in the bushveld, not to mention prime position for some captivating African sunsets over the Lebombo Mountains. Sunrise is reserved for an outing up Leopards Rock, which should definitely inquire about.