Outstanding Views from Cosy Bushveld-Style Cottages
- Two family cottages
- 2 family cottages
- One honeymoon cottage
- 1 honeymoon cottage
- One twin bedroom in the Main Lodge
- 1 twin bedroom in the Main Lodge
- Day and night game drives
- Horse safaris
- Fishing (Sept - ??April)
- Fishing (Septâ??April)
- Guided walks
- River swimming (in summer months)
- Visits to archaeological sites
- Take part in management activities : game capture, treating injured animals, gam consensus on horseback, burning firebreaks etc
- Clay pigeon shooting
Seated on a ridge for spectacular views is the more remote and authentic Ant’s Hill Lodge with two honeymoon and one family private cottages all with their own sitting rooms, verandas and plunge pool.
The main lodge here also has one more twin bedroom in its loft with fantastic panoramas over the gorge, the swimming pool and the whole of Ants Hill can be hired exclusively.
The décor is predictably and pleasantly one that is devoted to the simple elegance and style of bush life: thatch roofs, open-plan rooms and lounges, natural timber, stone and textiles, four poster beds and sunken stone baths.
Plan your trip to
Whatever you want from your adventure in the Africa, our team of expert travel designers are ready to help.