Modern, Dune-Top Villas. Wonderful Staff and Activities.
- 10 villas (100m2)
- All with their own sitting areas, bathroom, bedroom and terrace
- 2 villas have an extra bedroom for families
- A/C & ceiling fans
- Free bottled water
- Personal host
- In-room internet (on request)
- Restaurant & Bar
- Infinity Pool
- Water sports (diving, whale watching, canoeing, snorkelling, sailing, windsurfing, fishing)
- African Cooking classes
- Safaris to the
- Gorongosa National Park
- Trips by canoe or foot to the Varanda Nature Reserve and Lagoon to spot east African birds, bush babies, civet cats, monkeys and mongoose.
- Bird watching
- Sunset sailing, private lunches, beach dinners and more for honeymoonersMassages, yoga, body treatments and meditation
- Visits to the Cabaceira Grande and Pequena communities
- Meet with the local Macua people
- Trips to the UNESCO-protected Mozambique Island for a real slice of the countryâ??s history
A beautifully assembled beachfront property, the Coral Lodge also occupies a tremendously unique position on the peninsula of a private nature reserve, 10 minutes from the historical (UNESCO-protected) Mozambique Island.
The Dutch designer Edward van Vliet had quite a hand in the clean, modern style of the lodge and its 10 wonderfully-private villas. Blending the standards of today into ethnic thatch, plantation shutters, traditional furniture and a fresh palette of colours and textiles, the well-equipped villas are sandy sophistication.
The service is impeccable and you are assigned a personal host on your arrival to look after you during your entire stay. For instance helping you choose what activities you’d like to do that day or arranging a special beach dinner if you are honeymooners and after that extra dollop of romance or exclusivity.
And like any resort worth its salt, Coral Lodge has everything to hand : spa treatments, a great restaurant and a myriad of well-honed activities for all types of guest.