Family Owned Lodge Inside Nairobi National Park
- 10 open plan cottages (doubles or twins)
- Swimming pool
- Open plan dining, bar and lounge
- Game drives with guides
- In Room service for Massages, Manicures and Pedicures
- Shopping excursions into Nairobi
- Visits to nearby wildlife centres of the Sheldrick Trust, Nairobi Safari Walk and Giraffe CenterGuided Walks
The Emakoko occupies an enviable position on the edge of Nairobi National Park on the Kitengela plains, being a 30-minute drive from both of Nairobi’s airports yet in a wild environment.
There are 10 open plan cottages all with elevated views over the national park, and all with their own private outside deck, fireplace and ensuite bathrooms. A communal lounge, bar and dining area is where guests come together to eat, relax and talk about the days game drives or excursions into the city.
Along with the lodge’s good service and high standard, the added allure is the lodge’s convenience to both airports which you get to and from by driving through the national park, and is a game drive in itself.