Naturally-Styled Beachfront Bliss with Cultural Clout
- 19 rooms
- Tranquil beach for swimming and snorkelling
- Exotic asian indoor and outdoor spa
- Wine cellar
- Large freshwater swimming pool
- Daily sunset high tea with traditional delicacies
- Complimentary bike rental to explore this picturesque corner of Lombok.
- Yoga and meditation at the hotel
- Gili Islands by speedboat
- Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep Waterfalls in Mount Rinjani National Park
Located on the pristine, white sand beach of Sire in the north of Lombok, Tugu Lombok is surrounded by green fields, rainforest and looks out over the azure Bali Sea. The sight of Mount Rinjani makes an impressive and imposing backdrop too.
Its traditional thatched huts are set within six hectares of mature palm plantations making up nineteen rooms, suites and villas in total. Tugu Lombok features hundreds of original artworks and beautiful antiques collected and assembled by the owner as a loving testament to the long forgotten, original culture of the isle of Lombok.
This is one the best places to stay in all of Lombok, and the room types range from the intimate, deluxe and naturally-styled rooms to the private villa with a rooftop terrace and pool. The Aloon Aloon villas prove popular with sunken copper baths and their own garden. In contrast to the traditional furniture and natural decor, all rooms provide contemporary creature comforts with flat screen TV’s, iPod docking stations, air con and WiFi.
Plan your trip to
Whatever you want from your adventure in the Asia, our team of expert travel designers are ready to help.