The Oberoi Lombok
Secluded and Romantic with Private Beach and Superb Service
- 50 thatched villas and pavilions
- Café, restaurant, bar and private beach dining on request.
- Watersports (kayaking, snorkelling and windsurfing), tennis courts, mountain biking, and weekly yoga classes are all complimentary
- Swimming Pool looking out across Medena Bay
- Gili Islands by speedboat
- Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep Waterfalls in Mount Rinjani National Park
- Tanjang market by horse and cart
Bordering the private Medana Beach in northwest Lombok, the Oberoi Lombok is a spacious, romantic and relaxing hotel with excellent service.
Fifty thatched villas and terraced pavilions are dotted around the 24 acres of landscaped gardens giving a sense of privacy and tranquillity. All villa and pavilions come with flat screen TVs and a BOSE sound-deck while an open air sunken marble bath is set in private stone walled garden. Villas, some with their own pool, offer walled terraces with sunloungers and a raised dining terrace with ocean or garden views.
Oberoi Lombok is centred on expansive infinity pools and terraces with sun loungers and shady cabanas to while away the day. Yoga classes are performed on the lawns at sunrise and add the list of wellbeing activities. The hotel also happens to have an onsite water sports centre for snorkelling and diving. Boat trips to the nearby Gilli’s can be easily arranged and are highly recommended.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.