The Beach House
Complete Five-Star Privacy
Facilities & services
- 150m2 of exclusive, private space
- Two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Main bedroom has a four poster bed
- Large sitting room with a fireplace
- Dining room
- Small service kitchen
- Private swimming pool
- Spacious deck
- Flat-screen televisions with DVD players and satellite TV channels
- Children’s DVDs
- Kiddies’ food menu
- Second bedroom has twin king size beds which can be made up into a king size double bed on request
- Enjoy all of the facilities of the adjacent Plettenberg Hotel
As part of the Plettenberg Hotel which lies close by, this luxury private villa offers guests all the facilities of the five-star hotel with the satisfying privacy of your own exclusive space.
Two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a large sitting room with a fireplace, a dining room and a small service kitchen are all yours to singularly enjoy. You’ll also have the use of your own private swimming pool and a spacious deck overlooking both the beach and surrounding mountains of Plettenberg Bay. The villa boasts a stylish yet warm decor throughout, decorated in soft creams and blues with bleached wooden floors. Modern conveniences such as full air-conditioning, flat-screen televisions with DVD players and satellite TV channels, and WiFi make it ideal as a family base.
Located in an enviable position in the heart of the Garden Route, The Beach House will be your home-away from home after an exhilarating day enjoying all that the Garden Route has to offer, from dolphin and whale watching to bungee jumping and treetop canopy tours.
Plan your trip to
Whatever you want from your adventure in the Africa, our team of expert travel designers are ready to help.