Three Exquisite and Secluded Suites on a Coursing River.
- Three Suites
- 3 Suites
- Each has their own private heated pool
- Safari Game Drives with Rangers & Trackers
- Photographic Safaris
- Bush running
- The African Fitness Room
- Day walking expeditions
- Animal tracking adventures
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Shangaan cultural village & learning centre
- Four Pillars of Hope Communities Visit
- 4 Pillars of Hope Communities Visit
- John Varty Cinematography Centre
The emphasis in terms of the décor throughout Londolozi’s lodges is firmly focused on the deluxe, never better demonstrated by its exquisite Granite Suites that can accommodate up to six guests in total.
Their rich yet contemporary interiors are a stylish mix of natural textures from dark wood floors draped in the odd animal hide, exposed stone walls, leather and velvet upholstery, rattan rugs, seamless glass and evocative black and white photographs all kept inside clean and boldly modern lines. The tones of gunmetal and elephant greys, charcoal, deep browns and their general spaciousness makes the most of the light pouring in from wide glass windows.
The rooms invisibly lead onto open patios and the private (heated) infinity pools seem also to imperceptibly drop into the wild brush and coursing river beyond.