Private Homestead Villa
Your Own Stylish, Luxury Home in the Bush
- 4 suites
- Private infinity pool
- Expansive lounges and sitting areas
- Interactive Kitchen with private Butler and Chef
- Exclusive Use of Safari Vehicle and Private Ranger
- Outdoor showers
- Game Drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles
- Riverboat cruises along the Mzinene River
- Leopard Research or Black Rhino Tracking
- Photographic Safaris
- Luxury Walking Adventure
- Specialist Safaris
- Isikolethu Zulu
- Cultural Tour
- Trips to the amazingly pristine Eastern Coast for scuba diving, whale watching, Zulu village tours, turtle viewing etc
Hidden away to the north of the reserve for more exclusive seclusion and a dedicated, private service, lies the private Homestead villa.
Essentially contemporary in design yet under a more ethnic exterior and open-plan layout, the lodge fuses a Zulu thatch, gumpole and stone design with cutting edge interiors and fittings for a stay that embraces the best of both worlds. Four open suites revolve around unique sliding panel windows with sweeping views of the surrounding African bushveld.
This Villa is perfect for larger parties or families with older children. With an interactive kitchen with your own exclusive chef, sumptuous living room to relax, and sprawling verandahs that bring you ever closer to the wilderness outside, there’s no doubt that the Homestead makes for a supremely deluxe and special place to stay on safari.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.