Phinda's Sophisticated Family Option
- 25 suites (with private plunge pools and viewing decks)
- 2 Family suites
- Safari Shop
- Game Drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles
- Riverboat cruises along the Mzinene River
- Leopard Research or Black Rhino Tracking
- Photographic Safaris
- Luxury Walking Adventure
- Specialist Safaris
- Isikolethu Zulu
- Cultural Tour
- Trips to the amazingly pristine Eastern Coast for scuba diving, whale watching, Zulu village tours, turtle viewing etc
Wonderfully balanced on the mountainside of the ancient Ubombo hills, Phinda’s Mountain Lodge enjoys phenomenal views of Zululand bushveld amidst some stellar styling and design.
Centred around an al-fresco courtyard, its 25 split-level suites all have their own sitting area, spacious veranda with plunge pool and outdoor shower, all for a pleasing degree of seclusion. The style is a chic and modern one with traditional twists and throwbacks, which effectively play out the spectacular vistas and a warm feeling of exclusiveness.
Enjoy the company and stories of the other guests in the comfort of the communal lounge or in the light of its authentic outdoor boma (where this particular lodge is known to serve its incredible bush banquets).
The Mountain Lodge is the best place for families at Phinda, and all guests are greeted by a warm contingent of welcoming staff.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.