Private Luxury Bush Home, Ideal for Families, Honeymooners and Couples
- Royal Clubhouse: central lounge, dining area, library, games room, infinity pool. Five luxury, free standing suites:
- Royal Suite (good for families, accommodates up to four guests with two bedrooms) Separate Lounge and Dining rooms, TV, Wifi, iPod system, Kitchen, Fireplaces, Hot tub, Outdoor Dining and Sala
- Luxury Double Suites: iPod dock, fireplaces, four-poster bed, sun deck, private plunge pool
- Luxury Twin Suite: iPod dock, fireplaces, four-poster bed, sun deck, private plunge pool
- Luxury Family Suite: Double room, Four extra beds for children, play area. Private staff like nannies, butlers and pilots are available.
- Dawn and dusk game drives
- Specialised bush walks
- Celestial Safari and Photographic Safari
- Traditional African Dancing Lessons
- Massage therapist, holistic massages
A delightful option for families, honeymooners and couples alike, the Royal Madikwe is a stylish bush home in this striking north-western reserve.
Housed within a traditional palapa-style building set into the savannah and overlooking a waterhole are five spacious suites all with en-suite bathrooms: two in the main Royal Clubhouse, and the rest are freestanding next to this. The theme is kept contemporary, luxurious yet African throughout with the usual earthy palette interrupted in places by flashes of colour.
With masses of amenities to keep the children entertained and enough privacy for the adults, Royal Madikwe is a great safari stay that takes everyone into consideration. What’s more there’s a team of staff such as nannies, butlers, drivers and pilots should you be needing them.
There is a maximum of ten guests at any one time.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.