Okonjima Grand African Villa
Luxury Independence in the Wilderness
- Two en-suite bedrooms in the Main House
- Two free-standing thatched suites on either side of the main house
- Inside and outside showers and a bath with a view
- Can accommodate groups of up to 8 adults and 4 children
- Fully equpped kitchen
- Lounge and dining area with wood-burning fireplace
- Infinity pool with red teak deck
- Shaded ‘Sala’
- Personal chef
- Personal host or hostess
- Exclusive guide with a game-drive vehicle
- Air conditioning
- Exclusive game drives
- Shared night drives
- Visiting the AfriCat Welfare Project
- Track rehabilitated cheetahs and wild leopards and spotted hyaenas
- San Bushman trails
- Bird watching
- Self-guided walking trails
A sister property to the Main Camp, Bush Suite and Bush Camp, The Grand African Villa is located in a secluded wilderness area of the Okonjima reserve. Overlooking a natural waterhole in Okonjima, the villa provides guests with privacy and independence while maintaining all the facilities of a larger camp.
The villa can accommodate groups of up to eight adults and four children with two select en-suite bedrooms and two free-standing thatched suites on either side of the main house. Bedrooms feature air-conditioning, high airy roofs, the choice of inside and outside bush-showers and baths with fantastic views. Throughout the Villa, you’ll find glass-panelled doors that easily fold away to give magnificent, panoramic views and can be replaced with secure ‘roll-down’ canvas partitioning for a camp-style feel without compromising on comfort.
At your disposal are a chef-designed kitchen and a spacious lounge and dining area with an open, wood-burning fireplace. Outside, there’s a majestic infinity pool surrounded by a red teak deck and a walkway to an open, shaded ‘Sala’.
Your stay will be complimented by the services of a personal chef, a host or hostess and an exclusive guide with a game-drive vehicle.
Plan your trip to
Whatever you want from your adventure in the Africa, our team of expert travel designers are ready to help.