Ultimate Tented Safari Experience in Botswana
- 4 immense luxury tents with private deck and plunge pool, indoor and outdoor shower and separate lounge area
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Professional Canon camera equipment for complimentary use (one per tent)
- A Relais & Châteaux lodge
- Morning and afternoon/early evening game drives
- Guided bush walks
- Boat trips on the lagoon (when water levels permit
Simply one of the most beautiful tented camps in Africa, Zarafa is a triumph of conservation and attention to detail. There are just 4 immense tented suites set on raised wooden platforms overlooking the floodplain of the Zibadianja Lagoon. The tents are decorated in a style befitting of the explorations of the early 20th Century matched with modern comforts and technological surprises.
In your separate lounge area, an antique wooden chest contains a top of the range Canon camera and lens for your exclusive use whilst in camp (the camp manager will give you the low-down on how to use it). A polished copper bath tub and fireplace adorn the bedroom.
The camp is set inside the 320,000 acre Selinda Private reserve, created to conserve and protect the wildlife of the area and provide corridors for migration around Botswana. This is home to a diverse and rich abundance of species similar to those found in the Savuti and Chobe National Parks but with the exclusivity of a private reserve.