Delightful Boutique Finca
- 7 rooms including one two-room suite
- Cottage with two independant rooms complete with a patio each
- Decked seating area
- Swimming pool (unheated)
- Dining room
- In-room spa and beauty treatments (can be arranged in advance)
- We offer a large menu of privately-guided tours in and around the city to suit all interests. Just speak to your travel designer about how you wish to spend your time here.
- The Finca does offer cooking lessons
Finca Valentina is a charming, small boutique hotel situated at the foot of the Andes, just outside Salta in Northwest Argentina. A refurbished country house, it maintains the local traditional architecture with the layout, light and comfort of modern living.
The main house of the finca offers five standard rooms and a two-room suite. Outside, there’s also a cottage with two independent rooms, each with a private patio. The lounge and the dining room are completed by a fireplace and are pleasant, modern and strewn intermittently with the odd antique or gaucho garb. Hear the quiet preparation of meals from the cook in the kitchen whilst reading a book from the finca’s charming gardens or the outside decked seating area, sometimes shared by the owners’ three lovely labradors.
Located in the south-western outskirts of city, you get the peace and splendid views of the Andean countryside as well as being close to the sights of Salta.