Delightful Boutique Finca
- 7 rooms including one two-room suite
- Cottage with two independant rooms complete with a patio each
- Decked seating area
- Swimming pool (unheated)
- Dining room
- In-room spa and beauty treatments (can be arranged in advance)
- We offer a large menu of privately-guided tours in and around the city to suit all interests. Just speak to your travel designer about how you wish to spend your time here.
- The Finca does offer cooking lessons
Finca Valentina is a charming, small boutique hotel situated at the foot of the Andes, just outside Salta in Northwest Argentina. A refurbished country house, it maintains the local traditional architecture with the layout, light and comfort of modern living.
The main house of the finca offers five standard rooms and a two-room suite. Outside, there’s also a cottage with two independent rooms, each with a private patio. The lounge and the dining room are completed by a fireplace and are pleasant, modern and strewn intermittently with the odd antique or gaucho garb. Hear the quiet preparation of meals from the cook in the kitchen whilst reading a book from the finca’s charming gardens or the outside decked seating area, sometimes shared by the owners’ three lovely labradors.
Located in the south-western outskirts of city, you get the peace and splendid views of the Andean countryside as well as being close to the sights of Salta.
Whatever you want your luxury tour or safari itinerary to include, we’ll create something fully bespoke for you… and only you.