Maldivian luxury on its northernmost atoll
- 84 over-water villas, beach bungalows, suites and residences
- Seven restaurants and bars
- Tennis courts
- PADI and SSI certified dive centre
- Two island swimming pools
- Kids' club
- Water sports centre offering flyboarding, jet-skiing, waterskiing, mono-skiing, seabob, fun tubing, knee-boarding, wake-boarding, windsurfing, kayaking, stand-up paddling, catamaran sailing and canoeing
- Beach soccer and volleyball
- Maldivian cooking classes
- ‘Castaway’ experience on a private island
- Scenic boat cruises and dolphin watching
On the island of Manafaru, 35-acre private acres of lush forest surrounded by white sand beaches and a reef in the northern Haa Alif atoll, JA Manafaru is an idyllic resort.
There are a collection of 84 over-water villas, beach bungalows, suites and secluded residences, all with their own pools and largest of which has three bedrooms and its own spa.
Paths wind their way through the verdant interior to the spa, swimming pools and the four restaurants ranging from a relaxed Mediterranean-inspired bistro to a beachfront grill and award-winning Asian fusion. There are also a number of spots to enjoy drinks, the most intriguing of which is the The Cellar, the country’s only underground wine cellar.
Ideal for both families and romantic getaways, activities range from diving from the PADI and SSI certified dive centre, a whole roster of water sports, tennis, kayaking, sailing, Maldivian cooking class, fishing trips and more.
Plan your trip to
Whatever you want from your adventure in the Maldives, our team of expert travel designers are ready to help.