Iniala Beach House Villas & Suites
Three Out-of-this-World Luxury Beach Villas and a Penthouse
- Three beachfront villas (Bianca, Siam and Collectors') : all with three bedrooms each
- Iniala Penthouse (one bedroom)
- Kids Hotel (sleeps 12)
- Thai boxing gym with fitness equipment, yoga, pilates and nutritional advice
- Gourmet restaurant Esenzi
- Swarovski-encrusted pool table
- Beach House Kitchen
- Private picnics
- Yachting, sport fishing, kayaking, kite surfing, surfing, diving, snorkelling
- Mountain biking, trekking, elephant safari, cultural tours, shopping tours and golf
Somehow whatever you have seen before doesn’t quite measure up to the daring, outlandish luxury of Iniala Beach House’s Villas and Suites.
Fronting the gorgeous Natai Beach on the western coastline just north of the bridge that links Phuket with the mainland, Iniala is made of the Villa Bianca (548m2), Villa Siam (580m2) and Collectors Villa (1049m2). All come with three suites, a dining room, sitting room, kitchen, massage rooms, pool, terrace and outdoor eating areas. The Collectors Villa enjoys an entire spa and cinema as well, while the Iniala Penthouse (415m2) is a one-bedroom suite with all of the above and perfect for couples.
Styled by the world’s leading designers, each villa and the penthouse is an extravagant experimentation of cutting-edge luxury design and fusion of global decors, stylistic eras, and outright, outlandish opulence all round.
What’s more staying at Iniala means an all inclusive, premier package that includes a private driver, butler, chef and house keeper. The A-lister experience does not stop here with a private cinema, Swarovski-encrusted pool table, Thai boxing gym and a vast range of water to land-based activities to choose from.
Also included are your daily three meals, plus if staying for seven nights, two meals at the three-Michelin starred Esenzi restaurant headed up by famed chef Eneko Axta.
Plan your trip to
Whatever you want from your adventure in the Phuket, our team of expert travel designers are ready to help.